Tel. 07923 986379
CATCH is an independent charity, based in Cwmtawe, that provides emergency food packs to those in need.
Hardship, deprivation and poverty persist in our communities. Many of us are vulnerable to some sudden crisis.
CATCH Mission Statement
• To provide critical living items to those in dire need
• To ensure that aid given is timely, sensitive and appropriate to any individual or family group residing within the Cwmtawe Valley
• To draw attention to, and challenge the root causes of, poverty and hardship within all necessary domains.
• To identify those in dire need via a voucher system
• To obtain, store and distribute necessary items at a prescribed location and times
• To provide an environment that is welcoming, sensitive and informative for the recipients of the service
• To liaise with relevant professional bodies to effectively meet the need within the area
• To raise, account for and reconcile sufficient funds to sustain and develop the project for as long as it is required
• To support the development of volunteers within the project
• To raise awareness of the impact of poverty and hardship within the locality via all appropriate channels