Below are a list of the people, organisations, businesses and other entities that have made this project possible through their encouragement and support.
As a Charitable Organisation, (Charity Number EW01805) we rely purely on voluntary contributions in the forms of time, resources and finances to ensure continued availability to those in need throughout the Cwmtawe valley area.
If you are able to provide support in any form, and help to ensure that this project continues, then please contact us. Your help and support can and will make a difference to the local community.
- Thanks to everyone in Cwmtawe who has donated food items. Renewed thanks to those who keep on doing so. Please see Noticeboard for more detailed monthly reports.
- Special thanks to those individuals (who know who they are but who wish to remain anonymous) who bring us donations amounting to several carrier bags – and in some cases, do so again within a few weeks.
- And thanks to the member who also wishes to be un-named who keeps dropping in £5 cash donations.
- Thanks to the Byte Back Club who have donated a redundant but excellent laptop computer, and a printer to go with it
- 12/7/13 Thanks to several private individuals who have donated ‘hamper’-type collections of food items in the last couple of weeks
- PATCH (Pembrokeshire Action To Combat Hardship)
- Comic Relief, through Community Foundation Wales / Sefydliad Cymunedol yng Nghymru, who have made CATCH a grant to fund stationery, printing and broadband costs.
- Côr y Gyrlais, who devoted the proceeds of their 50th anniversary concert to CATCH*
- Cwrt Enfys Care Home, part of Hallmark Care Homes*
Cwrt Enfys are now hosting a launch party for us
- ASDA, Ystalyfera and TESCO Wind Road for their continuing support.
- The Vicar and Churchwarden of St David’s Church, Ystalyfera have been supportive from the first, and the Church Hall has been vital to our campaign and planning, and is now to be the first home of our first food bank.
- It is perhaps stretching a point to claim Ysgol Gywraeg Dyffryn Y Glowyr, Ysgol Golwg y Cwm and Ysgol Bro Tawe as ‘supporters’, but their staff and children made vital contributions to the concert on April 19th, and CATCH would like to thank their head-teachers for their assistance.
- And not least, Patrick Wood of FR Designs, who has set up this web-site for us at no charge whatever.
* - All donated prizes for the raffle at the concert